About Me

My photo
South Africa
Giving people advice is a way for me to help people who need it and to help people better themselves. Self-conscious people can be sure I'll help them through their troubles until the end and that I'll guide them every step of the way. I, myself, have had issues with the way I look, but after realising that the girl with the perfect hair doesn't like her feet, or that the girl with great legs hates her nose, I knew that everyone dislikes something about themselves. I think it's up to me to help the people I can and to make somebody's day. People who share the same interests as me, like writing, drawing, painting, simming, making videos, acting etc. can get some advice to help them better their hobbies/professions. Girls, you want to look perfect for that date on Saturday night? Well, I also give beauty advice so that your frizzy hair looks sleek and your flat hair gets some volume, so that your eyes look gorgeous and your lips get that perfect look. Guys, ever wanted to know what goes on inside a girls head? Well, I can tell you exactly what you're doing to upset her and how to get her to forgive you. Best to get girl advice from a girl. I'm here for all of you!

Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Shay's Say Team Now on MXit!

Hey there people!

Yes, it's true, the Shay's Say team are on MXit! As I'm the creator of the Shay's Say, I am also the one handling the MXit contacts.... Most of the time. No, I'm just kidding, it'll be rare if I'm not the one online.

Anyway, if you do have MXit then be my guest and invite the team and I.

It's purpose is so that you have another way of contacting us. You send a message telling me your problem and then I get working on it for the next post. You also get updates on the latest posts and what they're about. Sounding good yet? Well there's more!
As one of my contacts you can send me a message at any time asking me to help you with a problem and if I feel your problem shouldn't be one that is put onto the internet then I'll help you get through it by, instead of posting, having a conversation with you privately. Sometimes some problems are just too painful to have put on the internet. Believe me, I know.

Now, by now you might be saying, "Ok, give me the friggen contact already!"
Ok, ok, just invite the team and I,
ID: shays-say
Name: Shay or even Shay's Say

Now, another thing I will need to bring up are some things that we ask of you.
-We are here to help you with your problems and give advice on your hobbies, we are not a game of 'hook-up' and will remove and block any of you who adds us just as a little fun. We're trying to help people, not get into something stupid like that.
-We're very busy and hardly have time for chit-chat and small talk.
-Last, make use of this. If you need advice then don't be shy to ask!



Now, concerning the team...

So far it's just Audrey and I in it, but we have plans of adding new staff to the team (no, they don't get paid). If any of our readers have an idea about adding a new staff member then share your ideas with us, we love hearing from you!

But before some of you get excited, hoping you could be part of the staff, I'm afraid that answer is no. We only have friends,  family and people we know and trust be part of the Shay's Say team. So sorry...

But fear not, for you all are part of our team already. Without you reading our blog, what would we be working for? We wouldn't be helping anybody because nobody reads or requests, so don't doubt your place in this!


But as a gift to our readers, we're going to post a "Reader of the Month" each month. The more we hear from you, the better chance of you being the Reader of the Month.
And as Reader of the Month, we'll do a special post all about you, yes, you! We'll put together a series of questions and you just have to answer them.
So, yes, it's basically an interview that we do each month on one of our fantastic readers.


Good luck!
 Sincerely,
 ~The Shay's Say team

No comments:

Post a Comment